COINSTAR CENTRE

It's credit crunch time and I'm moving out of my flat so I decided to cash in the bag full of coins that I put my change in.


I took it to the bank but they would only accept it if it was all counted out into denominations. Then Jiro came to the rescue. He said that there was a place in the Sainsbury's in Dalston that accepts, counts and cashes loose change. So we went down there.


Here's Jiro (looking a bit queasy) at the Coinstar Centre. Ever the optimist, he said that I would only get like £10.


I reckoned there was more like £40 in there.

Turns out there was over £70! Woohoo! Quids in!

To celebrate the windfall we visited the Colonel.

Fun times to the max!

9 comments:

Neil said...

I love those money gobblers.

L.A.Nights said...

Jiro is the best.

Anonymous said...

hahahahah

pegs said...

Jiro was worried that the police might recognise him so he got his face pixelated.

Pete said...

yea why is jiros face pixelated

JIRO said...

Dom's an idiot, that's why.

Unknown said...

dom is amazing

The Crew said...

fucking hell!!! i like the digitised jiro face much better than the real one....i used to cash in my pennies when i was a poor student down at beckton asda. £3.82 used to get me enough cardboard smart price pasta for the week!

Anonymous said...

Well, if that machine took a percentage, I see it as a rip off, most of them do!

They should all be free to use. The shops which use them benefit from people not giving them loads of change, thus saving till attendants time, this in turn allows them more time for profit. This should be enough for them to make it free...but no, the greedy basts want a percentage most times.

Pay with pennies etc, see how they like they're damn tills packed with customer and loss of revenue! When they suggest using the machine, tell they you would, if they stopped stealing your money!!