PLANETARY NATURAL LOVE GAS WEBBIN' 199999


While posting the Yamantaka eYe exhibition yesterday I realised I haven't uploaded his PLANETARY NATURAL LOVE GAS WEBBIN' 199999 mix CD yet. Personally I don't like it as much as his DJ CHAOS - LIVE MIXXX, but then it's nothing like that, but still definitely worth owning. I'm feeling a bit lazy to upload it myself and because it slows my computer when I do it, so here is a link I've found where you can get it and thank the person for taking the time out to upload it for you to enjoy.

LINK

5 comments:

Unknown said...

jiro, why do you hate it so much when i have the top post?

JIRO said...

Because you're gay and start sentences with "so...".

Unknown said...

"because you're gay"

that's so gay to say.

so what happened to Pete? Is he too busy playing guitar solos in Stoke Newington cemetery to re-post that same Italo-disco YouTube clip he keeps posting?

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this! Just got the Live Mixx too. Cheers for uploading that one. Made my day.

Anonymous said...

i've got this mix eye made for the yo la tengo hannukah shows. if i knew how to upload without paying for it, i'd put it up for everyone to jam. it's pretty sick...of course.