MY OLD NEIGHBOUR


For the first year of my life this man was actually my neigbour, my brother (who would have only been 4 at the time) even invited him round our house!? Gordon is famous in Bournemouth for being able to tell the time acurately without ever wearing a watch, you'll usually see him wondering around town, at AFC Bournemouth games or watching Poole Pirates, he used to have a dog too that he told me he played darts on? If you ever see Gordon, ask him the time and he will look at his watchless wrist, then look at the sky and tell you and will always get it right, I guess he gets it right so often because he's probably asked every minute of his life.

3 comments:

O'Real said...

i love these local weirdo guys. We had one in Maidstone who walked around really fast with a ghetto blaster in a holdall playing loud dnace music all day every day.

Anonymous said...

talking about weirdo's:
seems like there are several more volumes of LUX & IVY'S FAVORITES "out there" on soulseek.
would you be so kind to put them up here?
thanks!!

The Crew said...

"sometimes i make it up and sometimes i don't..." title of my new album....