I'LL BE SUPPORTING THE ORANJE AT EURO 2008




The realisation that England wont be at Euro 2008 has just sunk in and I'm really pissed off, this is only the third time England have failed to reach a major tournament in my life and against the USA last week we had 6 Champions League winners in our starting 11. Last time we failed to qualify in '94 I predicited that Columbia would win the World Cup, they ended up bottom of their group and their defender was shot dead because he scored an own goal, this time time I'm not going to predict as I know I'll be wrong but I hope the Dutch win. They may not be as good as Dutch teams of the past like '74 and '88 but for such a small country they always play great football, they hate the Germans just as much as we do, they actually have a worse record at penalties than us, they invented total football and they had great players like Marco Van Basten who in my opinion is the greatest striker ever and Frank Rijkaard who spat in Rudi Völler's perm.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good decision mate! they're all hooligans too!

Unknown said...

VIVA ESPANA

Anonymous said...

they just beat up the Italians!