BEVERLY HILLS COP LOST SONGS


Beverley Hills Cop was on ITV2 tonight and I couldn't believe they still dub the swearing in films shown after 9pm, Im sure it was the exact same aweful dubbing from when I had a taped copy from the 80's. Anyway, I was about to turn over when suddenly the Patti LaBelle song 'Stir It Up' came on which is one of my favourite songs of all time so I watched it for abit longer. The soundtrack is pretty awesome, but one thing that always bugged me was that it didnt have all the HAROLD FALTERMEYER music from the film, the 2 songs I was after were 'The Shootout' & 'The Discovery', which I later found out were only made available as B-Sides to the 'Axel F' 12" when I bought a copy for 50p, but here they are for you to listen to, they're both amazing!

THE SHOOTOUT
THE DISCOVERY

1 comment:

Renzo said...

good shit!
harold is fanfuckingtastic