370 MORE REASONS WHY GEORGE LUCAS SHOULD BE KILLED




People often ask me why I moan alot (especially Pegah) and one of the reasons is because of people like George Lucas. This is an incredibly geeky post, but after watching the new Indy film yesterday I was so fucking pissed off with what I witnessed that I thought you should all see where George Lucas started ruining great films and our childhood. The official Star Wars website has compiled a visual guide to all the pointless changes made by George Lucas to the three original Star Wars films (I think they're trying to make out that these changes are better!?!?). I could go on writing for the next 10 hours as to why I hate George Lucas, his pointless need to change things that arent broken, his constant use of CGI, his reluctance to make original versions of the films available, his beard, his aweful story telling and dialougue, but it would probably make me so angry I would do something not very nice, so just look at these images and get angry like me.
A NEW HOPE
THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK
RETURN OF THE JEDI
Also HERE is an screen grab of a scene from the film E.T., which if you didnt know when re-released 6 years ago had all the guns CGIed out and replaced with Walkie Talkies. I think someone at the Louvre should paint some shades on the Mona Lisa, it's looking a bit dated if you ask me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LUCAS: STOP RUIN E.T. OR I PULL YOUR SKIN OFF

Anonymous said...

I MEAN SPIELBERG. WELL BOTH OF YOU.

Anonymous said...

don't forget all the CGI bullshit he put in the rerelease of THX 1138. Totally ruins the cold feeling of the original. Guy is completely tone-deaf when it comes to mood nowadays.