DOGS WITH SHADES....


...always look great, in fact anything with shades does, if you're drawing something and it doesn't look that good, my advice is to draw some shades on it, doesn't matter what it is, try it (but it has to be Wayfarers). Anyway, I remember seeing a poster for Summer School a few years ago and because the dog on it wears shades I was always intrigued by this film, but at the same time I always felt the people who made this film had a similar theory to me, that if you put some shades on something it'll make it look better, and that's why I've never bothered watching it, but now someone on YouTube has put the film up so I'm gonna watch it right now to see if my theory is correct. The person who has put it up has also uploaded loads of better 80's teenage comedy films including Valley Girl, Foxes, Better Off Dead, The Sure Thing and Secret Admirer. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I watched this back in the day. Not bad.