LEE HAZLEWOOD


I put up a post the other day with a load of Lee Hazlewood albums for you to download because I thought that they were unavailable to buy. I've since had to take then down (as I don't own the rights to them) but have been informed by a very reliable source that his out of print albums will hopefully be released by the end of the year, but you can get hold of the albums The NSVIPs, Love & Other Crimes and Friday's Child on a Rhino compilation HERE. In the mean time enjoy this great clip of Lee Hazlewood from his Swedish TV special, 'Love & Other Crimes'. I reckon Lee Hazlewood should have released a children's audio story book for children to listen to before they go to bed, like the story in the video above.

RIP Lee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got the Swedish Cowboy then Jiro?