KISS-ATTACK OF THE PHANTOMS




PART 1

PART 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13 / 14
I've never been much of a KISS fan, I've tried but every time I listen to them I'm always disappointed, but their film is brilliant, ATTACK OF THE PHANTOM is the UK version of the US TV film, KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park. I haven't seen the US version, but supposedly the UK version is longer and better, they are basically the same film but just edited differently and using slightly different music, I think. KISS might suck as a band but this film is amazing, maybe if I saw this when I was a kid i would love them.
You can also watch the US version, KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park in 9 parts HERE.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I watched this when I was a kid. I thought it was cool, but Kiss are not so great. They only have one good song: "Parasite Lady"

Pete said...

rock and roll all night is a good one too