I ♥ Black Boyz

Sitting in a "relevant" dive bar the other night, I accused my bi-curious BFF of being a big fat racist for not referencing black music. So he made me a MOBO mixtape to refute the slanderous allegation... DOWNLOAD


Bill Withers - Lovely Day
Michael Jackson - Liberian Girl
Wally Badarou - Endless Race
Barry White - Love Theme
Grace Jones - I've Seen That Face Before
Bahumutsi Drama Group - To The Comrades
The Donays - Devil In Her Heart
The Jones Girls - Nights Over Egypt
Funkadelic - Cosmic Slop
Richie Havens - Going Back To My Roots
Plaza - Fire Eyes
James Ingram - Better Way
Nile Rodgers - Yum Yum
The Jacksons - Can You Feel It
Shirley Lites - Heat You Up (Melt You Down)
Mr. Fingers - Can You Feel It
Omar-S - Flying Blind
Melodious Myles & Bo - Odyssey Love
Womack & Womack - Life's Just A Ballgame (Ballroom Remix)
The Egyptian Lover - I Cry (Night After Night)
Parliament - Do That Stuff
Don Cherry - Brown Rice
Pharaoh Sanders - Astral Traveling
Chequers - Theme One
Curtis Mayfield - Think
Thin Lizzy - Cowboy Song


No comments: