GLADIATOR DAYS - ANATOMY OF A PRISON MURDER

I saw this documentary a couple of years ago and certain bits of footage from it still haunt me. It's got to be one of the most disturbing, horrifying films I've ever seen. I kinda didn't want to post it, as I'm all about the good vibes these days. But it's burned into my brain. You can't unsee it. I'll leave it up to you.
Across the United States, violent crime in prison is an everyday reality, with inmates routinely exposed to assault, riot, rape and murder. Gladiator Days: Anatomy of a Prison Murder examines the culture of institutional violence through the events that led to one burtal prison murder. Utah State Prison surveillance cameras capture this disturbing real-life account of the vicious stabbing of black inmate Lonnie Blackmon by convicted murderer, white supremacist Troy Kell and his accomplice Eric Daniels.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was an immensely interesting documentary. Thanks.