THE 35 GROSSEST HORROR MOVIE MOMENTS EVER!

NO.32

This is a list of the 35 Grossest Horror Movie Moments Ever according to some website called OMG Horror, I don't agree with all of them, especially No.1, but it's still a pretty awesome list, the one I chose to put up is No.32 from the film MANIAC because its a really good example of why you don't need CGI and mainly because its done by and stars TOM SAVINI, the godfather of special effects and make-up. Also check out No.19, it's from the film FROM BEYOND. When I was 5 or 6, every day for about 2 months my mum would drive past the local video store which had the From Beyond poster in the window and every time I would stare at it and get nightmares, every time I looked at it it was probably the scariest moment of my life, for years I tried to find out what the film was and only found out a couple years ago, but I'm still trying to figure out what film the second scariest moment in my life is from.
ENJOY

No comments: